Are you a proven analytics expert, or ready to become one ?
Rivium can help you establish a career with Splunk and big data!
Rivium continues to grow it’s experienced and qualified team of big data analytics experts. These experts focus on delivering 5 key solutions to our customers in areas including regulatory audit and compliance, security monitoring, operations management, big data analytics and the internet of things.
Current roles available with Rivium
Splunk Engineer – Canberra (Immediate Start, 3 Month Contract)
Due to continued growth and demand for our highly respected expertise, we require a suitably qualified IT professional to fill the role of Splunk Engineer/Architect.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with Splunk experts and develop your reputation as a Splunk Professional in Australia. At Rivium we ensure you hone your skills as a Splunk expert through exposure to a broad range of unique Splunk projects backed by extensive Splunk certification training to further reinforce your capabilities to deliver successful customer outcomes.
To be a successful Splunk engineer in our team, we are looking for the following attributes:
- A diverse background in information technology with experience in a broad range of hardware, software technologies and vendors
- Previous involvement in small and/or large scale Splunk Enterprise deployments including premium apps is desirable
Importantly, you will also:
- Be motivated by the opportunity to analyse technical data
- Enjoy roles that are hands-on and have clearly defined processes
- Learn quickly and understand complex information without difficulty
- Can perform complex calculations and are comfortable communicating complex data to others
- Respond well to demands on your time and generally work at a brisk pace
- Appreciate quality leadership that provides a structured environment
- Welcome some supervision but do not respond well to managers constantly looking over your shoulder
- Be known as someone that has a positive attitude to life, but you do show frustration at times
- Make timely decisions in a methodical but highly intuitive way
- Have the courage to take a personal position that is different to the group’s position
If the above resonates with you and you would like to join a dynamic, fast-growing team of elite Splunk experts, and become one yourself, please send us your application as we may just have the perfect job that you have been looking for.
Splunk Software Consultants – Most Capital Cities (Expressions of Interest, Contractors)
If you are interested, please submit an application below, and be sure to follow us on LinkedIn to hear about more roles as they become available.