Are you a proven analytics expert, or ready to become one ?
Rivium can help you establish a career with Splunk and big data!
Rivium continues to grow it’s experienced and qualified team of big data analytics experts. These experts focus on delivering 5 key solutions to our customers in areas including regulatory audit and compliance, security monitoring, operations management, big data analytics and the internet of things.
Current roles available with Rivium
Senior Splunk Consultant – NSW, ACT & QLD (Immediate Start, Full Time Permanent Role)
Our Software Consultants need a diverse background in information technology with experience in a broad range of hardware and software technologies and vendors. The role will provide both pre-sales engineering expertise as well as implementation and maintenance professional services.
As a Splunk Software Consultant, in your pre-sales role you will develop the skills to deliver technical presentations to customers, advise customers on specific use cases for Splunk, implement proof of concepts and design Splunk architectures for specific customer requirements.
Implementation and maintenance services will also be provided to customers for the delivery of Splunk solutions. You will be involved in large scale Splunk Enterprise deployments in conjunction with the premium apps including Enterprise Security, User Behaviour Analytics, Phantom and PCI Compliance as well as the broader range of Splunk base apps.
The style of person we are looking for will be applicants who can show that they have had broad information technology experience in their career to date. This could be as a systems administrator, network administrator, database administrator or application developer.
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing technical pre-sales assistance to business development managers
- Attending client meetings and provide technical presentations to customers
- Preparation of quotes, proposals and project specifications
- Develop accurate time and cost estimates for customer projects
- Provision of software implementation and maintenance services to Rivium’s customers
- Provision of guidance, management and support to Software Consultants
- Project management services where required
- Preparation of project status reports
- Preparation of project documentation as required
- Maintain time sheets and maximise professional services billing opportunities
- Helping to improve current systems and methodologies wherever possible
- Fulfilling and attending to all other reasonable requests as required and assisting others in a spirit of cooperation when it is the interest of the company as a whole
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate(s) will have a detailed working knowledge of Australia’s ICT industry and a strong understanding of the services and capabilities Rivium offers. The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years direct experience in the IT industry, however we also highly value individuals with longer and successful track records
- Excellent technical communication skills both face to face and telephone
- Well-developed problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with a small team or as an individual
- Be comfortable with work from home and spending significant time on customer sites
- A strong passion for the cybersecurity and analytics industries
- Experience with Splunk premium application including Enterprise Security, User Behaviour Analytics, IT Service Intelligence and Phantom are desirable
- A self-starter with a track record of outstanding performance and achievement of goals
- Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone, email, video, and collaboration tools
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external business owners and stakeholders across all organisational levels
- Ability to analyse, and document potential customers’ requirements and design solutions to address such needs
- Solid understanding market trends and ability to articulate value-based proposition of Rivium/Splunk
- A degree in Technology or a relevant discipline is preferred
If the above resonates with you and you would like to join a dynamic, fast-growing team of elite Splunk experts, and become one yourself, please send us your application as we may just have the perfect job that you have been looking for.
Splunk Software Consultants – Most Capital Cities (Expressions of Interest, Contractors)
If you are interested, please submit an application below, and be sure to follow us on LinkedIn to hear about more roles as they become available.