Are you a proven analytics expert, or ready to become one ?
Rivium can help you establish a career with Splunk and big data!
Rivium continues to grow it’s experienced and qualified team of big data analytics experts. These experts focus on delivering 5 key solutions to our customers in areas including regulatory audit and compliance, security monitoring, operations management, big data analytics and the internet of things.
Current roles available with Rivium
Business Development Manager – NSW (Immediate Start, Full Time Permanent Role)
As a Business Development Manager, you will be expected to achieve or exceed agreed business targets through planning and implementation of effective prospecting and account management sales techniques and processes to develop new and existing business for Rivium. This includes:
- articulating the Rivium value proposition to new customers from cold calling through to face to face meetings; and
- application of the sales cycle from customer identification, cold calling, questioning, diagnosis of customer needs and IT environment translating this into further customer meetings with engineering staff, presentation of the solutions, negotiation of pricing and terms and closing of the sale; and
- with the assistance of engineering staff, validation of the solution with the customer by translating customer needs into the relevant service/product offerings; and
- develop leads through participation and attendance at Rivium and vendor events and conferences; and
- lead follow-up into existing customers; and
- working closely with vendor account managers to establish account management plans and sales strategies for existing and new accounts; and
- preparation of proposals and tender responses; and
- actively sourcing referrals from customers for more business within existing and new accounts to sell other Rivium services/products; and
- coordinating technical presentation of the solution to the customer with engineering staff; and
- acting as a conduit for the resolution of any issues concerning the customer’s interaction with Rivium (eg. sales support, delivery, on-site resources); and
- providing post-sales support to the customer ensuring retention of existing accounts; and
- helping to improve current systems and methodologies wherever possible; and
- fulfilling and attending to all other reasonable requests as required and assisting others in a spirit of cooperation when it is the interest of the company as a whole; and
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales targets as agreed on an annual basis.
If the above resonates with you and you would like to join a dynamic, fast-growing team of elite Splunk experts, and become one yourself, please send us your application as we may just have the perfect job that you have been looking for.
Splunk Software Consultants – Most Capital Cities (Expressions of Interest, Contractors)
If you are interested, please submit an application below, and be sure to follow us on LinkedIn to hear about more roles as they become available.